These free online e-learning resources relating to serious illness in children are available for primary care teams. Please share these with your colleagues.
If you have any resources you think should be included, please contact us.
- Abdominal pain in children
- Acute haematogenous osteomyelitis in children
- Acute Rheumatic fever
- Acute surgical abdomen in children
- Bacterial meningitis: meningococcal septicaemia in children and young people
- Easily missed: Kawasaki disease
- Easily missed: septic arthritis in children
- Febrile seizures
- Feverish illness in young children: putting NICE guidelines into practice
- Management of acute asthma in children
- Paediatric air way problems
- Paediatric Life Support
- Royal College of General Practitioners Sepsis Toolkit
- Sepsis in Children
- The management of acute testicular pain in children and adolescents
- Think Sepsis! A film for all healthcare workers involved in the care of sick children.