These free online e-learning resources relating to children’s mental health are available for primary care teams. Please share these with your colleagues.
If you have any resources you think should be included, please contact us.
- ADHD: a guide to management in adults and children: putting NICE guidelines into practice
- ADHD: a guide to recognition and management
- Childhood attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Clinical management of the major presentations in CAMHS
- Management of depression in children and young people: summary of updated NICE guidance
- Managing the mental health of children and young people with heightened vulnerability
- The impact of culture and religion on child mental health
- Understanding self harm and care pathways for children and young people.