These free online e-learning resources relating to child development are available for primary care teams. Please share these with your colleagues.
If you have any resources you think should be included, please contact us.
Normal development and failure to thrive
- Antenatal and newborn screening- in association with the UK National Screening Committee
- Association of cerebral palsy with Apgar score in low and normal birthweight infants: population based cohort study
- Clinical review- clinical management of stuttering in children and adults
- Developmental delay in children: how to do a basic assessment
- Failure to thrive in children
- Failure to thrive in infants
- How to do the infant physical examination at 6-8 weeks (baby check)
- Identifying and managing common childhood language and speech impairments
- The child born small for gestational age
- 10 minute consultation: baby with an abnormal head.