Our report of the highlights of work we did in 2017/18. Last year we worked with thousands of different Londoners and hundreds of organisations in all shapes and sizes. Everyday people just like us who are as passionate as our partners are about improving the health and happiness of their friends and families.
- What we aimed to do in 2017/18
- What once-for-London means
- Helping children to lead healthier, happier lives
- Supporting Londoners to do more to look after themselves
- Making sure every Londoner is able to see a GP when they need to
- Making work a healthy place to be
- Supporting Londoners to have healthier minds
- Supporting Londoners to live healthier lives
- Creating the best health and care services of any world city
- Improving services and care with data and information
- Putting technology at the heart of transformation
- Next steps for 2018/19 – Healthy London Partnership is changing!
Tagged: annual reports