All across London, GP patients can now manage their health online in much the same way they handle banking and shopping. Everyone who is registered with a GP can get access to their practice’s online services.
With so many benefits to surgeries and patients, we are keen to increase awareness of GP online services and welcome your support using local marketing channels and networks to spread the word. We have developed a communications toolkit that includes materials for GPs, CCGs and local authorities. Please tailor the materials to match local information.
- Media release: tailor locally and send to your contacts
- Tweet schedule: please use #GPonlineLondon to highlight GP online services with as many people in your networks as you are able
- Website copy: tailor locally
- Newsletter copy: tailor locally
- Blogs: visit our latest blogs page for posts from patients, practice staff and GPs
- Animations and films: Use our You Tube channel for animations for pharmacies and GP surgery screens: 30 seconds; 60 seconds. There are also six short films of GPs, practice staff and patients talking about the benefits of GP online services
- ‘Why wait?’ – ‘Click and easy’ – ‘Quick, easy, secure’ – ‘89% of patients approve’ graphics: to use on social media and for your websites
- GP online services are a quick, easy and secure way to book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view your GP records.
- Londoners can now access their GP practice and manage their health online in the same way they manage many other areas of their life.
- 1.7 million Londoners have booked an appointment using GP online services
- 89% found registering online simple to do
- 35% reduction in ‘did not attends’ (DNAs)
For more information please visit GP online services
We will be tweeting from @Healthy LDN @NHSEnglandLDN using the hashtag #GPonlineLondon
Tagged: GP online