Materials to support a public marketing campaign about extended access services in London. The marketing mix will include digital, radio and print advertising across London and is part of the Stay Well This Winter campaign.
There are many ways practices can make sure their patients know about and use extended access services. It is important that all practice staff are aware of the extended access services in their area and actively promote them to their patients. They should know where to call, hours of operation and the types of services.
You can also read about GP extended access services in our Stay Well London frequently asked questions.
Campaign materials available
- Guide for promoting extended access services at practices (updated November 2018)
- GP extended access A4 poster – Dr Sunil Limaye
- GP extended access A4 poster – with a free text area
- GP extended access A4 poster – Nurse Leanne Brooks
- GP extended access A5 tentcard to display on flat surfaces
Images for websites and social media
- We are here for you for longer – GP and nurse
- We are here for you for longer – GP
- We are here for you for longer – Nurse
Lewisham GP Extended Access – a case study
Read about how the One Health Lewisham GP Federation practices are working collaboratively at scale to provide GP extended access here.