This page has all COVID – 19 related support documents for primary care during the pandemic. It includes COVID – 19 specific pan London suspected cancer referral forms, a COVID – 19 patient information leaflet as well as primary care educational guides and communications.
The latest uploads to this page include
- ENGLISH COVID-19 Patient Information Leaflet (updated 29 June 2020)
- Translated COVID-19 Patient Information Leaflet (updated 29 June 2020):
Chinese, Bengali, Somali, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Hindi;
- Clarification of the distinction between lung cancer and COVID-19 to support management of patients presenting with lung symptoms – click here to read;
- Primary Care FAQ – Lower GI 2ww pathway during the COVID-19 pandemic (updated 19 June 2020) – click here to read;
- Key Safety Netting messages for clinicians safety netting patients with symptoms during COVID-19 pandemic;
- COVID-19 Patient Information Leaflet for Suspected Bowel Cancer;
- Lower GI, Breast and Lung Suspected Cancer Referral Forms (download the forms on the right of this page or click on the links below):
- Breast Pain Video:Dr Afsana Safa, a GP in Westminster, explains the causes of breast pain and why it is not considered to be a sign of more serious disease. She describes how breast pain feels and what steps people can take to help relieve their pain [RM Partners]
If you have any queries regarding the content on this page, please contact email@example.com.