We want to create a system that co-ordinates care and supports people to stay well. Many Londoners are be receiving care from several different services and that can become confusing and frustrating when services fail to work in close collaboration.
On 4 February 2016, we held an event for representatives of London’s primary care services. This is the summary of the presentation given on the day:
- The coordinated care specification
- Primary care home
- Transforming care across the system: A case study using children’s asthma
- Whole-system approach to chronic kidney disease
- Identifying your patient cohorts: A London approach to atrial fibrillation
- Beyond integrated care and admissions avoidance- delivering coordinated care for complex patients in Tower Hamlets.
- Delivering integrated care and MDT
- Digital solutions to coordinated care
- What is ahead