We’re helping care home teams get the right support to:
- keep their residents well
- get appropriate access to senior clinical advice
- ensure their residents receive acute care in the appropriate setting, and return home as swiftly as possible
- train their staff in recognising early signs of deterioration in their residents, and action to take
- respond to seasonal and operational pressures as partners across health and social care
How we’re supporting care home teams
Our key focus for is to raise awareness of the support available via NHS 111, care home networks across London and locally.
We have put together a list of resources for STPs and CCGs to share with care homes to help them during winter and busy periods where additional support may be needed.
The key aims of the resources are to support health and social care providers and commissioners to deliver a high quality, efficient and consistent services to residents in care homes or supportive living in a coordinated way.