During this busy time, care home staff may find it helpful to have key winter care information close to hand. We’ve also prepared some social media collateral to help you share the #ActNow4Winter messaging with care homes. In this resource you will find:
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes winter readiness presentation – supporting your care homes
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes programme winter readiness crib sheet
- #ActNow4Winter social media toolkit
- Flu posters
- Are you concerned about a resident? poster.
To find out more about how we can help you to raise awareness within your local area please contact the EHCH team.
The London Enhanced Health in Care Homes (EHCH) programme team have hosted a series of webinars to support commissioners and providers across the care provider networks in London in preparation for winter. The following topics have been covered:
- Flu Readiness
- NHS 111 StarLines
- Managing Winter Illness
- Information and support for care providers (provider webinar)
The presentation packs are also available on FutureNHS Collaboration Platform.
If you wish to receive further information or to join a future webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and further details will be sent to you.
Other support available
A series of quick guides have been developed for care home managers and staff to use as a resource for everyday activities and to support them with providing the right level of care for their residents.