In recent years, general practice workload has increased while there has been little growth in either funding or workforce. Securing the future of general practice requires a willingness to do things differently while building on examples of effective approaches in use or development across the UK and across the globe.
These are presentations from the 14 April, 2017 London event exploring the new and innovative ways to deliver better and bigger primary care. Case studies from Hampshire, London and Thanet ensured a rich, diverse and informative session.
The event brought stakeholders from across the system together to explore how we make the vision of a world class modern primary care system a reality through working at scale.
- Primary care at scale – Why? What? How? – Dr Robert Varnam
- Better Local Care: A Hampshire Perspective (Prezi)- Dr Donal Collins
- Innovation from General Practice at Scale – Dr Hasnain Abassi
- Open Junction resources for Lewisham (provider exchange website) – Colin Stears
- The Thanet Way – Marie Howdon
- Transforming Primary Care – Dr Nav Chana
- What Next? – Jane Lindo