1) Support people to volunteer and we have reward systems in place through our TimeCredits scheme and Community Awards to ensure that volunteers are recognised.
2) Are creating the Lion Awards scheme to recognise and reward businesses which make an impact locally through their Corporate Social Responsibility.
3) Are working to ensure that our front-line workers are multi-skilled and equipped to identify and advise people seen as needing help.
4) Are reviewing its own estates to ensure we are making best use of our building assets and broader work is being undertaken.
5) Are producing the Active Westminster Strategy which will outline an ambition to become the most active place in London. We hold the Active Westminster Awards every year to reward people in the borough to become physically active.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?