1) Funded the Institute of Health Equity and New Philanthropy Capital to produce an evidence review to highlight and support better recognition of the social determinants of health among the wider voluntary and community sector.
2) Are developing work on the role of the NHS as an anchor institution (a large, spatially immobile institution that is embedded in communities).
3) Running the Realising the Value Programme.
4) Support initiatives that help to connect people with their communities and the offer of support which is community-based and responds to social and emotional needs.
5) Funded a social prescribing project involving 23 GP practices in Hackney aimed at tackling loneliness and social isolation.
6) Are a development partner in the Care and Wellbeing Fund.
7) Supporting the Bromley by Bow Centre to enable them to reflect on the development of the model over its 30-year history, to convene and share knowledge about the key enablers and barriers they have identified, and to develop create resources to support others who are interested in adapting the model.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?