1) Are utilising our suite of youth engagement and intervention programmes targeted at the hardest to reach communities to educate on lifestyle behaviours that directly impact on the risk of developing chronic or long-term conditions synonymous with obesity, smoking, misuse of illegal drugs, sexual health and excess alcohol consumption.
2) Are determining priorities and how to make best impact by piloting health messages across our youth engagement and intervention schemes through a strategic pan-London Fire and Health Partnership board, Consulting widely with stakeholders within health sectors.
3) Aspire to involve giving young people the skills to become community health advocates by:
- Consulting with Children and Young People through London Fire Brigade youth boards and individual programme governance. - Delivering tailored inputs on specific health issues dependant on local borough issues, and,
- Ttraining youth people to become peer health advisors.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?