1) Ensuring the food children receive at school is nutritious.
2) Support schools to deliver a Daily Mile programme, particularly targeting our 21 obesity priority schools.
3) Have specialist Stop Smoking support and the London Stop Smoking helpline.
4) Have Drug and alcohol treatment services for adults and young people.
5) Support good mental health and emotional wellbeing.
6) Provide Healthy eating support.
7) Have health trainers to support personal health action planning.
8) Have Weight management support for children and adults.
9) Provide Health checks and support to maintain good heart health.
10) Provide Physical activity services, including exercise on referral, Walking for Health, Parkrun, Good Gym, as well as leisure services.
11) Have Sexual health services, including HIV prevention and support.
12) Support effective self-care throughout the year through our social prescribing pilots and seasonal awareness campaigns.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?