1)Have commissioned services, such as health visiting and school nursing, and Strengthening Families are central to simultaneously improving health and reducing health inequalities.
2) Run Community based interventions and enhancing community connectivity which are fundamental to our borough’s Community Access Strategy and Prevention Framework.
3) Already supports school-aged health initiatives, including ensuring the food children receive at school is nutritious and of high quality.
4) Will continue supporting schools to deliver a Daily Mile programme.
5) Will engage with the new Healthy Early Years programme when it is launched; particularly with respect to supporting settings in our areas of greatest deprivation to take-up the programme.
6) Are currently undertaking A Risky Behaviour Review in the borough to understand the broader offer to young people aged 13-19 relating to prevention and treatment for smoking, drugs, alcohol and sexual health.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?