1) Target prevention for people at risk of mental ill health and early intervention for adults and children with symptoms of mental illness.
2) Are mainstreaming mental health services to ensure that integrated approaches are in place that address the physical health needs of people with mental health conditions.
3) Are delivering a multi-professional and multi-agency approach that enables people with mental health care needs to live independently.
4) Are strengthening the role of service users and carers - To ensure full involvement in the commissioning of services.
5) Are ensuring that people experiencing a crisis and acute distress have quick access to high quality and safe care in the most appropriate setting.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?