1) Empower communities to tackle the wider determinants of health through your Prevention team.
2) Run Specialist stop smoking support and the London Stop Smoking helpline.
3) Run Drug and alcohol treatment services for adults and young people.
4) Support for good mental health and emotional wellbeing.
5) Run health checks and support to maintain good heart health.
6) Run physical activity services, including exercise on referral, Walking for Health, Parkrun, Good Gym, Green Gym as well as leisure services and park service’s.
7) Run Sexual health services, including HIV prevention and support, which deliver economies of scale through a coordinated approach across South West London.
8) Run Community Independent Living Services, a support, information and signposting service for vulnerable people.
9) Work closely with partners in the NHS to support effective self-care throughout the year through our social prescribing pilots and seasonal awareness campaigns.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?