1) Take a whole systems approach to obesity.
2) Are galvanising our local residents, and lobbying local organisations and businesses, to take action on childhood obesity through our Sugar Smart campaign.
3) Are encouraging all primary schools in the borough to take part in regular activity through the Daily Mile.
4) Are implementing the Local Authority Declaration on Sugar Reduction and Healthier Food, including gaining commitment to remove sugar sweetened beverages from council controlled premises.
5) Are Encouraging and supporting all schools to join the Healthy Schools Programme and all nurseries and childminders to join the Healthy Early Years Programme.
6) Have two partnership groups working to reduce tobacco and alcohol-related harm locally. Both groups will work to ensure that those in Lewisham at highest risk of harm relating to smoking and excess alcohol intake have access to the support they need.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?