1)Mental Health First Aid training has been delivered to people who live, work, study or volunteer in Islington.
2) Developed a multi-agency support pathway for women with mild-moderate perinatal mental health needs.
3) Established an Independent Employment Commission in 2014 to reduce unemployment and make employment meaningful and enjoyable for all. It provides support for people to get jobs, promote partnership work and drive up standards.
4) Are developing a multiple needs programme with partners to coordinate support better for people facing a combination of problems.
5) tested the effectiveness of interventions for the over 50s and are refining the model for those with unmet health needs who need intensive support.
6) And the iWork team offers one-to-one support for residents facing additional barriers into employment.
7) Are running the Get Back on Track employment retention pilot will help 500 people in Islington over a 2-year period stay in work following the issue of a Fit/Sick note from their Islington GP.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?