1) Created resources and tools for commissioners to use to build business cases for social prescribing.
2) Are working closely with the GLA to develop sustainable funding opportunities to build capacity in the voluntary and community sector.
3) Wish to create a tool so that CCGs can measure the maturity of their social prescribing provision and develop local action plans in response.
4) support the development of a digital pilot for social prescribing lead by the Health Innovation Network.
5) Are working in partnership to lead the embedding and enhancement of ‘Making Every Contact Count’.
6) Support the active promotion of resources for health literacy online so that all practices in London can access these.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?