1) Focus on supporting mental wellbeing at work and on developing services that address re-employment for people who have suffered mental illness.
2) Already deliver the Thrive London programme in partnership with the GLA, this targets those most at risk of mental health to help reduce inequalities for example, engaging BME groups through Black Thrive.
3) Are exploring the opportunity of working with app developers or existing platforms such as #stayalive to develop digital tools to engage those suffering with the thought of suicide.
4) Run a prevention programme that will continue to lead on and champion the London Healthy Workplace Charter.
5) Run Making Every Contact Count programme, is about building the wider public health workforce, making prevention everybody’s business and equipping people with the skills to effectively signpost to support service where needed, including for mental wellbeing.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?