1) Are regenerating communities through the tram network which has the potential of linking more deprived communities with centres of employment.
2) Have award winning play streets.
3) Run Edible Play Grounds.
4) Are the lead accountable body for the South London Work and Health Programme.
5) Provide a Job brokerage service, Croydon Works, which focuses support on target groups – including those with health conditions or disabilities.
6) Have a Gateway service that provides bespoke packages of support for residents further from the labour market with health conditions or disabilities.
7) Have the Croydon Good Employer Charter which aims to ensure our local employers pay the London Living Wage, recruit locally and have inclusive hiring practices.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?