1) Want to Implement a whole systems obesity action plans.
2) Galvanise local residents, and lobby local organisations and businesses, to take action on childhood obesity through Sugar Smart campaigns.
3) Encourage all primary schools in their borough to take part in regular activity through the Daily Mile.
4) Implement the Local Authority Declaration on Sugar Reduction and Healthier Food, including gaining commitment to remove sugar sweetened beverages from council controlled premises, enabling local authorities to lead London by example.
5) Run a Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme the Directors of Public Health are committed to achieving a reduction in smoking rates across the capital.
6) Launched Stop Smoking London Helpline Service to help people in London to stop smoking.
Is anything on this page inappropriate or does something need changing?