Terms and conditions: #AsthmaRapChallenge
During September 2018, as part of the NHS in London’s #AskAboutAsthma campaign, young Londoners can take part in the #AsthmaRapChallenge that aims to get children and young people thinking and being creative while learning and sharing essential messages about safely managing asthma. The prize is a professional recording session. This page sets out the terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary for participation in the asthma rap challenge
- Entries to the challenge should be made via social media accounts including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter with the #AsthmaRapChallenge submitted with the performers information at www.healthylondon.org/asthmarapchallenge
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition
- Only one entry per person/group
- The free prize draw begins on the 5 September 2018 of the competition article (and runs until specified 5 October 2018
- The winner(s) will be chosen by a panel coordinated by Key Changes no later than four weeks after the closing date
- The winner(s) will be notified that they have won by email or phone within six weeks of the closing date
- Winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities
- The Promoter of the asthma rap challenge is Healthy London Partnership. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative to the prize
- Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Transport for London reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time
Healthy London Partnership will use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. Your personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of privacy and data protection legislation.