18/09/2019 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre 108 Stamford Street London SE1 9NH
About this event
Join us for a one-day conference bringing together everyone working to improve children and young people’s asthma in London. The agenda will include:
- What young people want from their asthma care
- The impact of air quality on lung health
- Asthma friendly schools
- Asthma self-management for teens
- Pharmacy inhaler training
- Updates from all the STPs and the Severe Asthma Network
- The development of asthma nursing networks
Register to attend the event here.
Please note that there will be some space to display posters. Please let us know in advance if you would like an area allocated to you (Christine.Kirkpatrick@nhs.net, G.Herskovits@nhs.net).