10/10/2019 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
About this event
NHS England and Healthy London Partnership are hosting a series of webinars this autumn to support the spread of Social Prescribing across London, to ask questions about implementation and to share what local areas are doing. These will be held between 17.00-18.00 pm Thursday 10th October and Monday 21st October 2019.
The webinars will cover:
- A brief overview of:
- The NHSE Personalised Care policy context, Long Term Plan commitments, Primary Care Networks and MDT workforce
- London aspirations and Mayoral commitments
- Developing Local Shared Plans for Social Prescribing
- What good Social Prescribing looks like and what Social Prescribing isn’t
- Practicalities of the Link Worker role; including recruitment, induction, supervision, referral process, peer support, training
- Sharing best practice from around London
- Support offer available from London regional facilitators, NHSE resources and online collaboration platform
- Q&A session [questions to be sent in advance with opportunity to use the chat function on the day]
The webinars will be relevant to Social Prescribing leads in Local Authorities, CCGs, Primary Care Networks, PCN Clinical Directors and VCSE organisations who are involved, or interested in, providing Social Prescribing community connector services.
To register and receive a diary invite to the webinar on your preferred date(s) please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
Questions to ask:
Please feel share the details of the webinars with your colleagues and relevant partners.
Suzi Griffiths and Dan Hopewell
Social Prescribing Regional Facilitators for London