13/06/2019 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Guildhall, Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HH
About this event
Aged 14-24 and want to learn how to use social media like a pro? Join us for a free workshop and the chance to become part of the Digital Health Ambassador team.
Become a Digital Ambassador
The aim of this programme is to ensure that young people are at the heart of shaping and promoting digital health and wellbeing services such as the NHS Go app and Good Thinking tool kit, so that they’re youth friendly and accessible
Digital Ambassadors will:
- Provide insight, feedback and help shape digital products.
- Receive training from digital experts such as SOHO Strategy and Fresh Egg in a structured six module programme
- Work with us and the Healthy London Partnership to design adverts and campaigns
- Become part of a network of young Londoners that promote digital initiatives amongst their peers.
Social Media and Campaign Training: Partnership for Young London and the YP Collective will provide training on social media and campaigning skills (yes, food and drink will be provided!)
This session will give you the chance to:
- learn more about the digital health ambassadors project
- improve your social media skills on different platforms with our top tips
- learn how to communicate to and connect with a broader audience
- understand what makes a great campaign
- learn relevant technical and creative skills you need in a modern communications age.