16/09/2020 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
About this event
#AskAboutAsthma is back this September (14-20). This online conference will bring you all the latest updates and information you need to help you support your young patients as they return to school. Keeping children’s asthma under control is particularly important this year due to the coronavirus and any potential second wave.
- A clinical update and launch of the revised London Asthma Standards
- Innovations developed and learning from the pandemic from across London
- A nurse-led session on ‘Back to school and Covid’
- An update from the national team
- Other items TBC
The #AAA campaign is timed to coincide with the return to school – when hospital admission rates for asthma are usually at their highest (week 38). It encourages health professionals, children and young people and their families to take three simple effective measures to help them control their asthma, namely:
- To have an asthma management plan.
- Be able to use their inhaler effectively
- Have an annual asthma review (as a minimum)
It also looks at the impact of air quality.
In addition to the online conference, this year’s #AskAboutAsthma campaign will include a week-long schedule of webinars, podcasts, blogs and social media activity.
Register your place here
For more information about the campaign week email firstname.lastname@example.org