Work for us
Healthy London Partnership is an organisation with an ambitious aim of making London the world’s healthiest city. We are a great team committed to working in partnership to make sure we create the best health and care services, and enable Londoners to live happier and healthier lives.
All of our positions are advertised on NHS Jobs. Follow this link to see our current openings.
Who are we looking for?
We are a dynamic, high performing and flexible team. We are looking for people who:
- act with integrity
- work in an open, agile and collaborative way
- are smart, ambitious and determind to see through complex change programmes
- are innovators who are not afraid to question the norms in health and care
- thrive on building networks and partnerships to help generate solutions to London’s toughest health and care challenges.
- have a range of skills, from a range of backgrounds, who are never tired of trying to transform health and care services .
What we offer
We pride ourselves on being a learning organisation and aspire to provide career development opportunities for all. We offer our people the opportunity to learn and hone new skills, and develop their knowledge in the way that suits them best.
We give our staff opportunities to develop confidence and competency while forging a successful career. If you join us you can expect a comprehensive induction to the portfolio and your individual role. We use a formal appraisal approach where objectives are set and appropriate learning opportunities are identified. Appraisals take place twice yearly, with regular informal catch-ups in between.
NHS pension scheme
The NHS pension scheme is still one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK. Every new employee automatically becomes a member, and you will get an excellent package of pension benefits.
Paid annual leave
When you start working for the NHS you receive the following amount of annual leave, pro-rata, plus bank holidays:
- 27 days when you start
- 29 days after five years’ service
- 33 days after 10 years’ service.
We’re currently working remotely but staff are able to work in a number of NHS offices across London if they need to.
Other staff benefits
We offer a wide range of great benefits and services for staff, including:
- cycle to work scheme
- season ticket loan
- study leave for sponsored courses
- flexible working
- employee assistance programme
- free staff counselling service
- free stop smoking service.