Who are we looking for?
We are a dynamic, high performing and flexible team. We are looking for people who:
- act with integrity
- work in an open, agile and collaborative way
- are smart, ambitious and determind to see through complex change programmes
- are innovators who are not afraid to question the norms in health and care
- thrive on building networks and partnerships to help generate solutions to London’s toughest health and care challenges.
- have a range of skills, from a range of backgrounds, who are never tired of trying to transform health and care services .
What we offer
We pride ourselves on being a learning organisation and aspire to provide career development opportunities for all. We offer our people the opportunity to learn and hone new skills, and develop their knowledge in the way that suits them best.
We give our staff opportunities to develop confidence and competency while forging a successful career. If you join us you can expect a comprehensive induction to the portfolio and your individual role. We use a formal appraisal approach where objectives are set and appropriate learning opportunities are identified. Appraisals take place twice yearly, with regular informal catch-ups in between.
NHS pension scheme
The NHS pension scheme is still one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK. Every new employee automatically becomes a member, and you will get an excellent package of pension benefits.
Paid annual leave
When you start working for the NHS you receive the following amount of annual leave, pro-rata, plus bank holidays:
- 27 days when you start
- 29 days after five years’ service
- 33 days after 10 years’ service.
We have two offices that are located in the heart of London with great access to transport links.
- Ferguson House, located on Marylebone Road, a short walk from Baker Street station and easy access to the west end’s world-famous theatres, bars and restaurants, shopping and parks
- Skipton House, located in Elephant and Castle, part of a diverse local community and a short commute from the towns and villages of Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Other staff benefits
We offer a wide range of great benefits and services for staff, including:
- cycle to work scheme
- season ticket loan
- study leave for sponsored courses
- flexible working
- employee assistance programme
- free staff counselling service
- free stop smoking service.